Thursday, February 9, 2012

Senior Project Ideas

I'm working on a senior project right now, and my main focus is a jazz club. I'm so excited because I've wanted to do one for a long time, and it's going to look amazing when I am done. Where are some of your favorite places to go? Do you go to a club, poetry corner, or a coffee house? Why do you keep going back? I need some feedback about why one likes a space (comfy seating, good lighting, good acoustics, delicious food, beautifully designed interior, etc.)

I'll post some sketches soon of what I was thinking for portions of the jazz club. I have an idea of the bar I want to design, but I'm sure it will change drastically before I'm done. In the meantime, the picture to the right is the kind of atmosphere I want it to exhibit:

No comments:

Post a Comment