Monday, February 13, 2012

Jazz Club Sketch


This is a preliminary sketch for part of my jazz club. It's in a corner of the club with a wooden stage. The seats around the front of the stage are lower than normal, but not so low it's uncomfortable to get out of (I'll put tables in front of them). The seats will move away so you can get under the stage. There will be normal height tables behind this lounge area (you can see on the right side of the sketch), and there will be high tops behind them. The bar is located directly across from the stage on the other side of the club.

Let me know what you think! This is all in theory at the moment, so it's all very adaptable. Let me know if you think I should change something, add something, or if you have an idea you'd like to see here that you've seen elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment